Friday, August 31, 2018

Wow, why are people doing this to me *Why I stopped dating

 I grew up in a time when dating/relationships were 50 / 50. Nowadays, for me, dating and relationships have become 95 / 5 and you'll never guess who the 95% falls on. It's simply not fair.
 I own a small business and at least 3 of my "x's" would ask me for cash but never asked me for a little work to earn some money.
I could work with a woman willing to work.

 This may seem small to some but it means a lot to me, I don't go to dives when I go out, I seek the better restaurants and accommodations around the world. *Maybe it's just Florida thing but I can't even find a woman that wears shoes or has a passport.

 You asked and I answered.




 You don't have to believe me but I have learned a valuable rule, "Never date outside your status". It may seem cold but it's not, the "truth" isn't always kind.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts