Monday, August 27, 2018

Be Honest, Be real, Keep it 100 - It's All Bullshit

 People don't want to hear the truth, they want to hear "what they want to hear".




 For example:

- Do I look fat in this? Yes, you look like you ate a small child. Try it!

 - Do you like my mother? Hell no! Try it!

  - Are you a family man? Fuck no, not me! Try it!

 - Do you have a job? No, I live in my mom's basement. Try it!

 - Did you go to college? Yes, cosmetology school. (She paints fingernails at the flea market) Try it!

 - What's your faith? Borderline Islamist Extremeist. Try it!

 - Do you love your wife? What, that worrisome bitch gets on my nerves. Try it!

 - Do you love your kids? I love them but I can't wait for those delinquent bastards to turn 18 and get    out of my house! Try it!

  I could go on for days, I bet you don't tell the truth so why do you expect it?

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts