Wednesday, August 29, 2018

What is my grudge with the status quo *Gosh damn I knew this day would come

 First, attempt to grasp the hierarchy of people > There's the feed, the herd, the herders, the kings and the gods. Tangent = Toss the Bible, Jesus only said one thing that really matters, "You come to crucify me for blasphemy? I came here to tell you that ye are "gods" and I Am The Son Of God" Talk to your preacher, teacher, shamen whatever about that one.



 The status quo tends to reside between the feed and the herd, they need leaders/herders because they can't lead themselves. They call 911 because their child has a serious cut but they have no common sense or a first aid kit. (People always say "common sense" when we're living in common ignorance")
The status quo/the herd is predictable. If I were to see a crowd of people running south, I'm running east or west.
The status quo/feed tend to go along with their friends on any point made. *I can't risk my friendships by having a voice of opposition.
 I've even witnessed the status quo/herd have a family dinner menu so everyone knows what they're eating every night.... What type of shit?

 Beyond being boring as sitting in a doctor's waiting room, intelligence says we need you. Who else is going to do cheap labor, get super high APR credit cards, have 4 kids when they can't feed themselves, who else is going to vote Democrat or Republican with no definition of either, who else is going to eat tons of fats, sugar and garbage to keep pimply faced kids employed, who else would vote for Trump triggering a redistribution of wealth and lastly, "Who else in the world would go to a church, place money in a bowl to support the church feeding the poor INSTEAD of taking a fucking sandwich to the poor?

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts