Wednesday, August 29, 2018

A bit of advice for the up and coming bloggers

 Some have wondered how I can publish so many posts in a small amount of time, it's easy. As I go through my day I begin blog entries. Some of these entries need finishing touches, I haven't decided on the post or I have simply lost interest in the topic. *Keep in mind that I don't blog for others, I'm simply sharing my study hall.


 On any given day I have up to 50 unpublished posts that can be posted at any time that I'm "feeling" the subject matter. I also have another 50 or so that need some work or that I will toss.

 You may wish to consider holding some things back while pushing other things forward based on your analytics. Consider your posts as your savings account and keep a nice amount tucked away.

My puppy, "Nietzsche"? $200 later he has his meds and within 10 days I'll know.

He was so cute 6 months ago.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts