Friday, August 31, 2018

Facebook is no longer for me if it ever was

 I recently posted another individual's account of his experience with Facebook, thank gosh I read what I post.
 Upon further inspection, I have come to accept that it is, for the greater percentage, garbage. If you want to talk about "who did what back then, each other's girlfriends and affairs, talk about saving the world through the church and prayer or just post mindless vents", I guess it's for you. (There are other aspects but that was enough for me)


 I already know this is going to sound cold.

 I don't give a shit what my neighbors do, I don't care about their weddings, new shoes, where they ate, where they danced, the friend of theirs that died, how much weed they smoked or where they got drunk and laid. These things do nothing what so ever to better my mental, emotional, physical, spiritual or financial well being.

 I was once told if you find yourself hanging with 4 nuts you're bound to be the 5th nut, just look at a car tire.



 I have to stick with the books, active study keeps your mind sharp, it can reduce the possibility of dementia, it gives you the upper hand in all dealings with the less informed and so much more.

 Facebook is a low life gutter social, this is not saying anything about its subscribers yet that is what it boils down to.

*The Catholic Church was created to bring people to the word of God / Jesus yet look at the menagerie it's become.

 My final note: I'm a disabled vet that gets a check but I never stopped working once. I never stopped having a business once and I never stopped traveling once. 
If you "feel as though" you're washed up and a loser, you are washed up and a loser.

 Not me buddy, I'm beginning my 3rd or 4th career with more careers or career choices to come. I began my first business at 16 installing sound systems on drug dealer's cars.

 I did not go around the world twice to now sit and chat with a "guy" pretending to be a "girl" only to end up asking me for money after some nude pics have been sent.

 Now? I will only go to FB to post the same things you see here.


Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts