Wednesday, August 29, 2018

My veterinarian looked at me like I was an alien LOL

 I arrived at my vet as usual and tossed a few words around with the staff. When called I went on in the examination room, everything as usual.
 When the actual vet arrived she asked me what was going on and I began LMAO
"Nietzsche" was fine a few days ago until I purchased him some new chew toys, yadda yadda, blahza blahza. Then I went on to say that it seems that with his pink paws and underbelly skin tone, he's probably only a few genes off from being an albino. This would explain quite a few things such as an immune deficiency. Seeing that he just turned 14 months, perhaps, oooo what was it, "A-T / G-C", his genetic clock has begun to turn on genes while turning off others.
 Then again, he had this problem before yadda yadda, blahza blaha. LOL


 She looked at me and asked, "Why did you bother bringing him here? *My social graces aren't what the use to be and I bluntly stated, "Because I can't write the prescriptions". Then her humor dawned on me LOL

 Read a book or two every month and this might happen to you.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts