Thursday, August 30, 2018

3G, 4G,5G,6G Cell Phone Scam

 I buy refurbished cell phones from Amazon for less than $50, why? I'm aware of the average capacity of the human mind.
I.E. I hypothetically pick up my phone to make random calls to explain Pythagoras' theorem.


 I can only "imagine" the number of people that wouldn't have a frickin clue of what I was talking about. Next, I purchase a $750 Samsung Galaxy with super high speed transfer and begin to make the same phone calls explaining the Pythagorean theorem.

 Oh my, I get the same results, hmmmm. 

 Here's why. I forgot one thing > The people I'm calling think at a half a "G" and delivering my information at light speed is a waste of time and money! By SMS, graphics, pictures, etc. all I did was confuse them a little faster than by old fashioned fax.

*Between the shop, Chart House and daily excursions into the world, I meet someone almost daily that has a 5 or $600 phone but no home, no car and no money. And there I stand with my $40 phone, a paid for yacht, $1500 dog and $23,000 hot rod S-10 as well as money in the bank.

 You make the determination, are faster phones a scam? LOL

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts