Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Absolute "Truths" are few and far between "if at all" while "true" is relative

 I doubt I'll address this again so here goes > The only absolute truth that I can be "somewhat" sure of is, "True is relative".
 Here's a very simple example: I say that today is a very wonderful day. It's a bit cooler, light rain with cloud cover. This is my truth through perception and my interpretation of my conditions coupled with what I like.


 "Others", may say, "It's ok, it's the ultimate, it sucks, I'll take it or leave it" etc. Practicality suggests that the percentage, depth and substance of my "for me" absolute is also set by me.
  I word of advice, when you approach others in any form or fashion realize the "truth" you may say was also orchestrated by you. "No one" has to accept your truth.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts