Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Don't you ever call me an American! I'm a hell of a lot to attempt to handle


 It just so happens that I was born in America and to the feeble minded that makes me American. Here are a few questions if I might. "What were the children of the 3 ships that Christopher Columbus sailed to an inhabited country labeled"? "What were the children born in Pangea labeled"?
"If we met alien life forms, would I be labeled a Milky Way baby"?



 I served "this" country on more than a few occasions and I agree with a very small percentage of what I witness.
 Your politicians pimp you for a vote and then forget all about their promise. Even when they keep a promise, they bring a ton of shit that they never said anything about during their campaign.

 Public schools were designed to indoctrinate your children and you still believe it's teaching. Your children are being molded into cogs, springs and parts to keep the clock that is America ticking. You have concerns about this but you'll never bring it up.

 You send your teens off on Navy ships to face death 4 years sooner than they're "legally" able to purchase a beer. Your military might has raped and killed more people around the globe than any other single entity ever. You know it but you won't say shit.
America creates the skirmishes, steps in and "pretends" to end the conflicts But then the fuckers don't go home. The remain until the wealth is gone.
 Some of you goofy fuckers think that America did some great deed by capturing Saddam Hussain because you're stupid! Daddy Bush put Saddam in power and supplied him the nerve gas to kill his own people, America was cool with that. Here's where he fucked up. he was collaborating on building an oil pipe under Turkey to supply other regions. America said, "Hell No" to that shit. The US went in and pretended to liberate the people when they were really enslaving them. 
 Haliburton and KBR, a subsidiary of Haliburton got the majority of the contracts.

 There are more pedophiles in this country, especially around Orlando, FL. but you send your kids out to play each day.


You can't even see Orlando!
Sex Offender Map

 A man can't even go on a date because by the second drink the woman is begging for money, company, extreme amounts of time or to move in.

 I watch as people yell "America first"! When I have the chance, I ask these idiots some practical questions, "Is America the greatest country on the planet"? They smile with glee and scream "Yes"! I then ask them,  "What other counties have you visited to make such a comparison"? They say, "I see it on the news". LMFAO
 I ask these same idiots, "Are minorities treated the same as whites here"? They say "Yes" while the minorities say "Fuck no"! Hahaha, America has some amusing people that's for sure!

Then there's the incest and inbreeding, oh hell yeah you know about it or have heard about it as it's in a large percentage of the population.

 Next you have the whole thing with faggots, dykes, tri sex, bi sex, o shit. America has pressed the LGBDSHIT thing so far, you have dumb assed Blacks fighting for the rights of faggots and they won't even fight for their own rights. Friggin Loons *You have to have spent some time in Canada to appreciate the disrespect I've just shown that group.

 What else? Oh, America's GDP is based on "consumer spending" HAHAHAHAHA, nuff said.

 WHY ARE WE IN AFGHANISTAN?

 You Americans are some embarrassing MO%^^$$ FU$&*s

 What else do they do here?

 Oh yeah. in the "supposed" most developed country in the world, you still allow dope fiends, pill heads, drunks and crack whores to reproduce because they have rights LMAO

 No, I'm not American because I can't identify with the "status quo's" values, you're retarded. I was simply born on a plot of dirt that just so happened to be in the states.

 But you see, I have a solution! Do you remember my post where I said, "Given 60 seconds an intelligent individual will spend about 10 seconds identifying the problem and the other 50 seconds devising the best solution"? Well, I have a great solution!
I'm going to take this > 

 I almost forgot, I advise you not to call me American, your ancestors killed half my family. I'm not indoctrinated, I don't forgive shit and I don't forget shit.



 Anyone feel like pizza? LOL

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts