Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I eat 5000 calories per day

 I have posted how to up your matabolism, I hope you were paying attention.
 My x wife use to get so angry with me, I ate 24/7 and she gained the weight. I'm on my feet at 5 or 6am every morning and between riding the bike, the auto shop, cooking for Chart House, taking care of my puppy, taking care of "JP" my mini yacht, running everyday errands and reading deep philosophies from the greats, I burn every bit of 5000 and 1 calories per day. That's correct, deep thought burns calories.




 I'm 6'3, 195 and a Geechy

 You are what you eat.

*Results "will" vary, an individual must factor in genetics, gender, race, lifestyle, metabolism, yadda yadda, just do your best.

Good Night

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts