Wednesday, August 29, 2018

"Ty" asked me when I was coming back

 I told her I was headed down Mexico way and that I'd like to spend my birthday in Rio. No matter if it's Thailand, Cambodia or Vietnam, these women spoil the hell out of you but "not like you may think".
 As long as you can provide them with a job they work their asses off. I've been told the men treat them horribly, I say goodbye before I do all that.
 When they can feed their families, they wake up cooking and cleaning but here's what gets me > They wear shoes even on the back of a motto. Straight out of the bed they shower, do their makeup and are waiting to see what you want to do next.
 I explained that you're not a friggin slave, take some bucks and go shopping. "Ty" got offended, try that shit in the US.


 She even smokes her cigarettes classy.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts