Friday, August 31, 2018

I need to go but I don't celebrate holidays & here's why

 Are you trying to tell me that this piece of paper with boxes and numbers dictates your life? That's some real status quo bullshit if you ask me.


 I BBQ when I want to, I give gifts when I feel like it, I buy special coffees when the taste hits me, I even pop firecrackers whenever the hell I want.(No I don't, I don't like useless noise)

 Who invented the calendar? So you're following a piece of paper with no clue of who made it? Tisk tisk tisk...

  People love to cry that they're trapped by the system! When an intelligent observation of the circumstances suggests that you're trapped by your own hand and measure.

 *I once knew a woman that bought Christmas gifts in the summer when they were better priced. She sat and wrapped those presents and hid them away waiting for the special day to arrive.
 On Christmas Eve she gathered the gifts and was grabbing her car keys when she began to cry.
She had looked on one of the gifts and the recipient had passed away before the 25th of December.

 Shove that where the "status quo" sun doesn't shine.

 And oh yeah, Pope Gregory XIII introduced his Gregorian calendar, Europe adhered to the Julian calendar, first implemented by Julius Caesar in 46 B.C.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts