Friday, September 7, 2018

Quotes by Nicholas Johnson *Oh Shit (Damn... Where did I come from?)



- The sun may rise in the morning and then again, it may not.     There’s peace to be found in being prepared for either event.
- I don’t define my x’s faults; to define those faults would be to define my judgment at that time.
- If your following of tradition is correct; perhaps being in this social malfunction is correct as well.
- Success does not and can not exist outside the realm of practicability.
- Humans do not see reality; we interpret our perception of it.
- To err is human; to continue to err is ignorant.
- Marriage is beautiful; having it authenticated by your state is legalized prostitution.
- You believe you’re intelligent yet a dog in New Guinea understands the phrase to, “roll over” and you do not.
- As you equate money to wealth; a man living in a tent may be wealthier than you.
- You hate that he lies to you about where he goes; you loved when he lied to you about your irresistibility.
- She’s not “your” wife! She’s someone that decided to share her life with you. She can’t cheat. She just decided to share a portion with someone else. Do like the Brooklyn Bridge and get over it!

                                                   (1)

- Public affectionate expressions may be inappropriate unless it’s “you” that are in the act.
- Societies are not held together by benevolence; the bond can be found in the agreement upon a perceived enemy.
- Your idea of love may be another’s idea of possession.
- America was the greatest country in the world; did your view vanish with your 401K and pension.
- You may dislike Islam & Jews but you dislike people in your church so what does it matter?
- You won’t eat pork but you’ll eat a woman that just had a ham sandwich.
- Most Americans want to stop illegal aliens and they also want cheap produce.
- The world has all these problems yet no one admits any responsibility.
- When I want to confuse people, I tell them the truth.
- White supremacy groups are hiring but I have a criminal record.
- I wasn’t born Godly or Un-Godly; I was born imminent to be.
- As I struggle to update and affirm my definitions of “me”, someone that has never saw me already has defined my being.


                                                  (2)

- You gave your dog a name that is not his name at all. The pup’s mother made noises, postures, growls, etc. to get the animals attention; that was the combination of his name. You gave the animal a label that would never compare to its name.
- America will never recover from its actions, that’s why we have oxycodone.
- Credibility = When a group of people (Intelligent or not) agree upon a topic. I.E. Having money means you’re successful.
- I will remain undefinable.
- If you’re seeking infallible dependability, search deities.
- Looking for someone to answer the questions? When is it your turn?
- I don’t believe the “words” of anyone. Who can speak the truth beyond their perception of it?
- I love a liar; I never have to question their honesty.
- Perhaps “Game” started with the cavemen when one short changed another for a piece of meat. Your hustle isn’t new, it’s just an adaptation to an old game.
- Say something stupid & I won't reply. I don't keep spare "attention" in my mental bank account.
- It's easy to get along with women when you fully interpret that they answered your question 15 minutes before you asked it.
- Answers make little difference in comparison to the paths we take to get them.
                                                   (3)
- Live, love & laugh is cool...but..I'm more the study, attack & succeed type...just my priorities.
- Americans are similar to abused women. The Government and Central Bank keeps their foot in your ass yet you remain loyal.
- The most difficult prisons to escape from have no walls or steel bars. Some will get that...
- It's not that I'm a "good" guy; I simply can't see putting all the effort in to telling u a lie.
- You’ll tip a stripper or masseuse yet you won't tip the educator of your children...stuck on stupid and can't push the other button.
- You wanted a man with worldly knowledge and ability yet you wanted to limit him within your belief system...conflicting aspirations.
- Hey genius, street crime is finished. You have to attend college to be of consideration in the crimes of today.
- Whites are getting closer to Blacks, Christians closer to Jews. It seems the fear of the Islamic world has you seeking new bed fellows.
- People that never contributed to where you’re at will still try and tell you how to get where you’re going.
- I made my life; you really think I’m going to ask your permission to live it?
- I did it all and lived to talk shit about it!
- I need unquestionable loyalty; that’s why I’m buying a dog.
- A man that watches, "The View"...nah...your not light in the slippers...u just got a little sand in it...
                                                    (4)
- If the US monetary system goes pop; farmers and hookers will be running the show.
- 95% of Americans are in a war unbeknownst to them so the question becomes: How can we win?
- I know people that if it cost a dime to go around the world; they couldn’t make it out of the fuckin room.
- I’m single because no one seems to want a dog that doesn’t come when you call his name.
- Everything has a price. All prices are negotiable. Look inside yourself and make sure the offer is valid.
- The best things "of substance" in life required NO advertisement or promotion.
- Your father came by and picked up your dad to go to the bar.
- God gave me the whole world to live in. You only received a city? Different God or different perception?
- Leaders & followers? I may be headed to hell if my belief system is in error, but I won’t be following you.
- I argue for humanitarian efforts, grants, funding, etc. What prize is there in an argument with you?
- If you understood fractional reserve banking & The Jekyll Island Duck Hunt; You’d understand where we are.
- I can readily agree on a serious relationship however; our opinions on substance and time frames may differ.
                                                   (5)
- There are about 3,635,000,000 women on earth & AM I to let 1 call all the shots?
- If you care to rest in peace; it only stands to reason that you must live in peace.
- There is no winning "in" the game. To win the game; simply walk away from the table.
- I'm no more free than you. I feel as though I have sense of choice where others do not.
- I have many things that I hold sacred & would like to live for. Your approval rating isn't one of them.
- It’s no longer about making money; it’s about hiding wealth. The game has changed.
- God has denied me many things yet he’s provide me with all my needs. Understanding the difference is where I find my blessings.
- Meeting assholes online has its benefits; better here than in real life right?
- I don't fit n boxes, limits elude me, expectations are nil and I'm damn good with it.
- I tend not to lie because I don't need anything..BUT..if you pay all my bills; I'll tell you some WHOPPERS!
- We tend to reach substance in life when the word, "Why" is placed before every thought.

                                                    (6)
- By the time I had attained enough degrees to be a successful criminal; I no longer needed to be one.
- You really want to be a criminal in 2012'; you'll need a 4 year degree, resume & $ flow for starters!
- Care to understand how complicated someone’s life is? Count the keys on their key ring.
- You’re offering me some ass? I live on the beach; care to offer me some sand as well?
- A nocka told me that a real man can fry slab bacon buck naked....yeeeaaahh, I’m a bitch.
- I use to get angry with my x's until I began to understand that I was actually angry at the reflection of "me" I saw in them.
- Don't waste time trying to get them in the bed; that will come if you get them in the head.
- Emotions are an investment! Why invest when you see there's little or no positive return?
- Stupidity is quite like masturbation. Lock your door & do it alone, no need to share.
- Your life complicated? Missing 2nd gear isn't good and not having reverse plain ole sucks.
- The greatest misconception of my life was thinking, "If I hadn't seen it, it didn't exist or effect me".
- The only things I deserve in life are those which I create. Bite it, taste it, get it & spit it.

                                                  (7)
- You’re not God/Allah/Willy Wonka; not edible; not my enclosure; not H20; not precious metals...there for not in my food chain.

- Prostrated, allowing myself to be emasculated by individuals adhering to nonexistent doctrines is not a quality I possess.
- If u can recognize that we know nothing & understand even less than that; bring ur mind to 718...
- No one has ever "made" my life complicated. During moments of poor judgment, I allowed it.
- When one takes full responsibility for all their thoughts, actions & deeds; accolades are no longer needed & blame no longer exists.
- Don’t be bound by another’s standards, Individuality of Spirit suggests that you are the standard.....for you!
- Basic Concept of Chaos - X^{2} : X^{n} :: X^{10} X^{n}.
- I do have a cruel streak; as others try and sell me crap I often pretend I'm going to purchase.
- I don't understand this to be true yet I do interpret the concept of, "The bigger the bear; the bigger the gun required".
- You trapped a bear huh? I dare say it’s a bit late to think about food & a cage.
- When I came to interpret that all answers to all questions were within my reach; study is not what I do, it's the joy in all I do.
- It's not difficult & I'll "help" you but I don't need you...social sites are simply sociology 101...don't get it twisted.

                                                   (8)
- I won't tell anyone to, "Be real" with the interpretation that perpetrating a fraud is their real.
- There is no power outside me! God made me "complete" & society / indoctrination had me looking the wrong way.
- When people tell me "x" is doing this and "y" is doing that, I can trust to be true, "u" aren't doing anything.
- Do unto others as u would have them do unto you. Nah, screw that! I do unto "self" and leave others no choice.
- Crack kills but so does Micky D's and Taco Bell. I guess it depends on how fast you choose to die & who makes $$$.
- 1-39,000th to 1-57,000th of an inch. When you understand that there is much more light...
- My answer is correct; your question was incorrect. Keep asking me until my answer fits.
- What you see with your eyes is false and needs to be remembered. What you see with your mind through the lens of manifestation of “Self” through your Spirit requires no memory and most aren't even aware they have it.
-  I, being a divine god created, and Him being God the Divine Creator. Read what he told the Jews before his crucifixion.
- If you could see the offers of ass in Cocoa Beach on a daily basis; you'd offer me golf lessons to get my attention.
- You're Black & celebrating the 4th of July? Yeeeaaah, you put the "N" in igger!

                                                   (9)
- You’re the bear and yep, I'm the badger. Do u fully understand the spirit of the beast you wish to consume? Nuff, fuk me said!
- Playa? The game has already been played! Those still here are simply watching your solo performance.
- Fellas, you may think ur getting some ass; my observations indicate that the ass is getting you.
- I'm no saint & think of crime. Crime, as I interpret it, requires a disposable 3 Mil to BEGIN! If I had a disposable 3 Mil?
- I find no favor in creating a vortex where one might "need" me. My thoughts are to show you how to not need me.
- Being labeled, "Smart" is not an accolade. It simply symbolizes that, "Your responsibility of contribution is of greater magnitude".
- It must be far beyond the individual believing themselves superior (Innate due to sociological invariance) would ever come to understand how a "supposed" inferior would think in such ways.
- It's very much how I once believed a child could never teach me anything yet I was incorrect. I had been viewing the child with inadequate depth of perception. I was not teaching the child to eat; the child was teaching me what he desired.
- These same feelings of superiority is a greater portion of the reason why, "The great white hope" is in a total state of - X^{2} : X^{n} :: X^{10} X^{n}
- I'm changing my name to Vladamire Muhammad Pupopskovich....people can talk shit in every country I visit.
- It is of minute significance what I’ve done in life; it is of Divine Significance what I do “Now”.
                                                  (10)

- A man that adheres to principles may find it hard to vote as choices of either candidate will align with none.
- Shouldn't the amount of pork be proportionate to the fork?
- God, yes. Faith, no. AM I to have faith in the bridge upon which I stand. HE IS so I AM.
- Human Beings "want" "to" set themselves apart from the "rest" of the animal kingdom viz. the "ability" "to" reason. Since "this" "ability" "seems" "seldom" utilized; what "then" "remains" to portray this separation? ...yessums..that was My Thought...
- ...in this symbiotic, multiplicity, dioramic, personalized, specified of the impersonal... I find an Absolute...

    Nicholas J.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts