Monday, September 3, 2018

Every advancement costs, few go past what they're willing to sacrifice

 I have almost given up everything to study almost everything. (That almost sounded like a Farmer's Insurance commercial)
 My true CV would be a book if I didn't constantly trim it down. I don't write this for bragging rights because it's done out of fear. My craptops have "Never" played a game, they're tools in this ever decaying world of financially profitable choices.


 My colleges taught me that there were columns of knowledge and there is no such thing. I.E. Arthmatic needs English, Engish needs math, math needs science, science needs philosophy so on and so forth.
 There is but one intelligent value combining all columns and I label that, "Growth". And growth demands sacrifice.
 It may be your family, time, comfort, drinking and even friendships yet to move forward you will give up something.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts