Saturday, September 8, 2018

I never liked Facebook

 I inherited my Facebook account from my long ago "X" 3 years ago. (She was out of the picture for at least 7 years previous)



 I was living in Puerto Rico and became a bit weak/lonely so began to search for old friends. There's a reason why old friends are old friends and it may be best to leave it the way it is.
 In the beginning I told jokes and chatted but it quickly morphed into something detrimental to me. People were going to "tell" me how I should guide my life.

 I was born a grown man with no childhood that I can recall. I tried creating new profiles yadda yadda but that didn't work so this is how I ended my relationship with my "acquaintances" on FB.


 I believe I failed "Subtelty 101" at Buffalo State.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts