Monday, September 3, 2018

So you like my writings, here you go

*I must have been about 17 when I wrote this.


....I was born Black, oops, no I wasn't. I was born to a normal family, oops, no I wasn't. Ok, I was born in upstate NY at Millard Fillmore Hospital.

 I was baptized Methodist but went to a Catholic nursery school. I then went on to a Lutheran grade school; next came a Catholic high school. Please keep in mind that all I thought was; if I’m good I go to heaven and if I’m bad I go to hell.

 My mother worked, lot more to that and my father worked, lot more to that as well.
 I was supposed to be something, can't even remember?

 My grand-ma was retired, oops, no she wasn't. My grand father, oops, no he wasn't, was my main man but not my grand pa.

 My bikes, oops, no they weren't, were always bought until I started stealing them. My cars, oops, no they weren't, were hustled, stolen or hand me downs from my mom's.

 I went to the military to avoid my problems, oops, there were the problems I brought with me as well as new conflicts, oops, no there wasn't, they were what I perceived.

 My first wife was also my "special friend" for 11 years before our marriage, oops, that wasn't a marriage - I was thinking it wasn't going to happen. That was simply a mistake......or was it my perception?

 My second wife, oops, no she wasn't - that was another man's wife when we met.
 She had her ideas of marriage and I had my own but we thought they were one in the same? Big oops, we had expectations of another person.
My life was the one of a rich kid, oops, that's what other people thought. We were simply a bit better off due to some oops that I didn't mention.

 Stick with me because this is going to hit you soon, oops, my perception of your ability to identify or understand based on my preconceived notions of your education / indoctrination based on?...........my fucking past "Oops".

 All my life, oops, my gift of life which is not mine. In all my endeavors, it's been this way or that way but.......people late in life started using a term, "Thinking outside the box"........WTF?

 Years, oops, "time" passed by since I heard that term and today I'll put this together for you.

 "Thinking outside the box"?

 First I have to look back through all those relationships with family, friends, relatives, churches, schools, acquaintances, friends of friends, cliques, mind sets, persuasions, expectations, demands, reasoning, decisions, perceptions, etc and come to understand the number of boxes I've been "mentally" placed in to?

 Thinking outside the box is mentally impossible! It simply can't be done.

 As soon as I said that I was born in NY, the first of my boxes was created. "I'm a New Yorker" born in what country and what color......go back and begin again.

 The grand scheme of life is a box, now think outside it.......even your dreams are images conjured up by the mind and create a box. Your belief in who?........is in a box.

 If you could actually think outside the box, you could create life. You could become God, Allah, Jehovah, science, numbers, algorithms or what ever you use to determine your existence.


 The title:

        No Thinking Outside the Box


Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts