Thursday, September 6, 2018

This is my notebook, my study hall

 Every now and then I get an email about my language or content here at "Sys Nica" and I take what's written into consideration "lightly".
 This is my electronic notebook and study hall. It also serves as a growth meter because I can go back months or years to see what I was thinking on any given day. *I certainly don't want to be today where I was "mentally" last year on this day.



 I format the posts in a way to create the sense of urgency for my visitors to simply ask themselves, "Why am I doing what I'm doing and what false importance have I placed on these tasks"?

 Long story short, I'll curse when I please, I'll shoot down anything that I feel is in error, I'll be sarcastic or humous as the feeling hits me and "my" show will go on.

 You're always welcome not to come back. I was once told that the only things that changes people are time and tragedy, the jury is still out on that one.

 But here, do yourself a big favor with what I call my "Smorgasbord Philosophy" - "Feel free to sample all the mental foods on the table, eat as much as you like of what suits you. The things you find distasteful, simply leave them as there are bound to be others that will enjoy what you have left".

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts