Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I am sooo sick of people saying, "It's the White man"

 Let me get this straight, the white man makes you smoke weed, he makes you drink? The White man made you have 9 kids at 24 years old, he stops you from reading and studying to at "least" speak English. The White man made you ride down the street with 32" rims, you and your boys all with your hats on backward? He made you beat up your girl, he made you buy an AK "for personal protection", LMAO The White man even stopped you from joining the military and making something of yourself.


 That's some funny shit because the White man never broke into my house, never stole shit off my boats, he signed me up for the Coast Guard and he educated me in the DoD...

 Maybe "some" just approached the wrong White men?

 "Or", you should man up and be responsible for your shit, stop fuckin crying!

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts