Monday, September 3, 2018

It's been a great day & have a good week

 I usually apply for overseas jobs on Sundays yet this week I took two days to complete my task. I don't believe in luck yet I do believe, "Persistence overcomes resistance every time".
I'll get where I "think" I need to be or I'll recluse right here. All my plans are contingency plans because I can not discern a main.


 A female acquaintance suggested that I begin dating again, said it would be healthy for me. Ehhh, ooo, ehhh, I don't know about that? I'll say it flat, "After Central America and SER Asia, I'm spoiled"! In the countries I frequent, women typically range from 5' to 5'5 / 120 to 140 pounds, they're bigger than that by 8th grade in the states...

 BUT ANYWAY, don't pay me any attention LOL Don't worry about what you don't have, use what you got. If it talks or has been written it lies, question everything! In this world the one who questions and quantifies his / her own answer is the winner and the winner takes all!

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts