Friday, September 7, 2018

I'm always speaking of freedom

 There is always the concrete and abstract which few consider. It is easy to see that a man trapped in a jail cell has lost many freedoms yet he may be more free than you. Some would imagine Bill Gates as free as anyone that you could imagine but that's not "necessarily true.
 Hypothetically, the man lying in a hospital bed only being able to think "basic" thoughts would be as trapped as I can imagine. *This doesn't have to be true, he might be happy? I also would imagine the man that received funding to study all things would be as free as a person could ever become. *This also doesn't have to be true depending on his disposition about his responsibilities.


 I went to the doctor today and it was a pleasant little ride "but" I had too much time to think. Taking a good look at myself and life, I'm almost trapped in freedom.

 How can this be?

 I have evaluated many things that would bring me grief, financial ruin, emotional hardship or physical harm. I have set all these things in a "life" folder I call "Heroin" because it's immediate self-destruction and death.
 So for the "now", I'm trapped in my sense of freedom because to proceed in any other direction would be a step into the posteriori sense of a "lesser amount of freedom".

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts