Saturday, September 8, 2018

Some serious questions

 Do you know what these things are? I do, I wired them.

Good old "R2-D2"








 All these elaborately boring things kill people and so do these.





 America hires, enlists, contracts out certain duties to individuals to be integrated into the "killing" system.
 Whether a person squeezes a trigger, lines up an "X" on a dot or lines up a GPS, do you think that it changes a person?
 Hypothetically, a person that did this for some years "might", sheesh, "might"  just lose a minuscule amount of regard for life, wouldn't you say?

 Take any young person and "train into them" to dress nicely and add in very nice salary as an incentive. Now train this back out of them for absolutely nothing financially which by the way, "There's no training out of" program.

 Rub two, maybe three brain cells together and what would you suppose you'll have?
Please take into account, different personalities, various forms of upbringing, different levels of indoctrination, yadda yadda.

 When you send these young people off to carry out tasks and give them ceremonies, badges, awards, greater financial incentives and flatter them, they are forever changed as am I.

 At times I lay in bed and wonder is there a number to calculate? Then I drift off to sleep with absolutely no worries. My old shrink would say that's the brain protecting itself. Ok, doc, I say that I'm desensitized and I can always fall back on, "I didn't squeeze the actual trigger or push the button".

 Over the years I've come down to a different truth, be it then, be it now or be it in the future, "It just doesn't matter".

 What do you think?

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts