Friday, September 7, 2018

Never listen to an individual that gives you a directive

 *If this is from your boss or parent there can be considerations yet if someone "tells" you to ______, you "can" pay that shit no mind.
 When decent and respectful people talk, the name of the game is "sharing" information, for instance, > An individual asks me a way to up the compression on his race car. The "proper" way for me to respond (Which I never do yet it's said with this sentiment) is to begin by saying, "In my past experience this is what worked for me"



 I didn't listen to my sperm donor dad and I didn't listen to my mother's "directives", what the hell makes a person think I will listen to their commands?

 ..and I'm not violent like I use to be but Hey, shit happens...

 The title is a little screwed, chuckles.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts