Sunday, September 9, 2018

Your offer of a $10,000 donation is appreciated yet I have no way to justify it

 Thank you so much, "Ms. State of Nebraska" but currently I don't have anything in the works to justify such a large donation.



 If you enjoy "Sys Nica" that much, here are some things you can do:

 - You can share posts with your friends and family.

 - You can submit specific questions that you feel are important and deserve to be answered.

 - You can simply strive to be your own "free Spirit" and lead by example.

- You can email me and be brutally honest as to how you feel about posts.

 - You can develop your own plan of action and I'll research the idea, brainstorm various means and advise you on how to bring that plan of action into being.

 - You can find me on Twitter and repost Tweets - 

NikosToyBox.com

@Systems_Nica

 

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts