Sunday, September 9, 2018

What's the number one thing that gets Americans killed overseas

 I could care less what your State Department says!



 Are you ready? It's Arrogance!

 With 11 countries under my belt, I've seen it all! From the way a person approaches the claims area to retrieve their bags to the way they hail for a cab, Sheesh! I've witnessed men with their "children" step out on to the roadway in front of Costa Rican taxi drivers and I'm thinking, "Oh shit".

 I'm not trying to single you out but "Whaite folks", you've got it really bad! From throwing temper tantrums at waiters to walking up to people in Cambodia asking, "Where can I find teen hookers". (It's one of the hidden facts that a sizable number of European and American men go to Cambodia for little girls)

 The next few things, spawned through arrogance, that will end your life rather quickly?

 - Wearing expensive jewelry *including wearing designer logoed clothing plus having fancy                luggage.

 - Messing with the local women.

 - Searching for drugs, any damned kind.

 - Getting drunk and talking shit.

 - And borrowing money and or drugs.

 I'm heading back overseas for a little weekend getaway in the heart of Mexico's current "hot spot".
I'll exit the plane in some old boots, my camo shorts with old matching hat, a dollar store prepaid phone (I have to switch it out anyways or at least the SIM), a DG backpack with an old army duffle bag.
 As far as money, old NYC trick, put a wad of singles in a front pocket, larger notes in my back pockets. When they come at you with a machete LOL Most can't afford guns or bullets, throw the wad of singles on the ground and run, pretend to run, run. They'll be busy. 
Money belts and crap are now recognized, get a Fidelity Check Card (Easy to stop payments and replace)and that will be about it.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts