Saturday, September 15, 2018

I dance around it yet haven't addressed, "Death".

 In my "belief" there is only the death of the body as the spirit continues on. In "my" belief the body is actually a negative to universal life. Somehow I got strapped into a body with all it's limitations of travel, thought, discipline, quirks, aging, desires and shortcomings just to name a few.



 Fearing death is not that "bright" to me. I may as well fear rain, grass, food or darkness. They are all coming and I also look to those who have died before me, they did and so can I.

 Let's face it, I will become a memory to all things or all things will become a memory to me".

 I only have a limited amount of time/"nows" on earth and fearing the inevitable makes no sense.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts