Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I hope you're not in line behind me during the transition to Heaven

 ...so I'm sitting here, reading, blogging, imagining the end of this life. (Oh shit, chuckles)

 So I get my DMV look alike number called and I enter God's office to be judged.


 And I'm like, "Ok dude, I've been waiting for this, what's next"? Then God begins to rehash my sins (WHY) and I'm sitting there. He says do you remember this? Oh Yeah! The two twins! And do you remember this? Ohhh, Hell Yeah! Skipping school and getting twisted in the junkyard. God sighs and says, what about this? OOOOOOO SHIT, BROOKLYN! The Red Parrot, I Was Nice With It That Night...what happened with those chicks?

 God is rubbing his head and asks do I even get the point of these questions? Yes. Then why are you so happy?
 Because the last thing I want is for you to send me to a place where your son reads from that book boring my ass to death 24/7! I'd be stuck with some heavy assed flightless wings surrounded by those sisters that go to church and cook sweet shit and fry chicken all damned day, those righteous White folks whose ass sqeek when they walk because they're so stuck up and lastly I'd be around them racist Lutheran teachers from grammar school and those "suspect" tree jumping Catholic priests".

 Send me to hell dude, buy myself some "lava front" property, threaten the devil with a hostile take over Daily! And throw myself a fat assed steak on the "Q"!

 But Niko, you have a good heart, why not repent? Because I never ask for forgiveness for the things I've enjoyed and would gladly do again but you already knew that.

AND GET ME SOME CLOTHES, I SAW THE PRIESTS BEHIND ME ALREADY LOOKING!

 Yep, if you're behind me, you'll have a hell of a long wait.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts