Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I'm not comfortable with questions about women and relationships but

 I'll readily admit that I'm more apt to help a foreign woman than I am to assist an American woman. "This" is America and American women have quadruple the chances for success than any other women on the planet! The women "I've" met around the world, excluding Canada, tend to work harder, are far more ambitious, they eat healthier and they at least where fu&^'n shoes. (This is only my opinion and though I have experienced much, I have not experienced all) *As I head off to Mexico, I won't take much interest there either. Spend some years in Central America as I have and draw your own conclusions as to why.


 This is Jessica from MGA, Nicaragua and now I ask you, "Who in the hell wants a tattoed, pierced, truck driver in flip-flops"?

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts