Tuesday, September 11, 2018

...as long as I'm here...

 Hurricane Florence has the nation's attention and there are "some" that are going to send what money, food and clothing that they can. Statistics prove that this is by no means the majority of viewers.



*The vast majority of people are going to sit there and view it for gossiping rights, to put on all those "fake" OMG's to your other bullshit friends and to run around your job saying, "Did you see"?

 I'm not doing jack either, I've ridden out so many storms that I forget the number. I don't run but always keep an inflatable somewhere. I lived in Murfreesboro, NC when Isabel hit, I connected two inverters to my Blazer and went to sleep. I put my hypersensitive wife in the bed and slept on the couch with "Bear".
 Running from death is a lifelong run and all you'll do is be tired when you Lose in the end!



Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts