Wednesday, September 12, 2018

I can go to any city and make money

 Making money has always been easy for me yet creating a "sustainable" path... Well, that has had it's challenges.
 I'm looking for a new country to live and work in. I'll arrive with my own finances to get started as well as arriving with my own skills and tools.


 Anyone that visits or frequents my blog and or CV has a full conveyance of my skillset(s).

 I'm searching for the visitors that come to this blog a chance to give me a new life away from the states and in return I'll assist you in being more profitable, sustainable or simply update your software, infrastructure, security, anything that we as a team can agree upon to make your endeavors better than when I arrived.

 I never ask for favors, I either pay or barter services. Paying in some form up front tends to be more economically advantageous than to repay some unknown amount in a "favor".

 You now have my offer, I have a valid passport and the funds to relocate anywhere in the world.


 I do have to make a stop back in FL before I move forward

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts