Monday, September 10, 2018

I realize that many people can't be as clinical as myself

 As I walk my path of life and someone shares information I take it into account "lightly" because in most instances I can't search for at "least" two more sources to quantify the statement(s).
Even as I sit at my craptop and have access to three sources, the information still has to be taken lightly. People were incorrect about the earth being flat, the sun orbiting the earth that iron couldn't float and a trillion more misconceptions.


 Listening, reading, gathering information and discerning the truth "for yourself" is a delicate art.
With no priori experience an individual would be wise to consider the source, consider hidden agendas, consider the mental aptitude of the speaker or writer, consider information loss, consider the speaker's take on life or his/her spin, I even have to consider my ability to grasp what has been shared. This doesn't even take into account that the speaker/writer believes vehemently in something completely false.
 "Hearing" and "listening" are only relative, not sequential. I.e. A monkey hears you yet that doesn't in any way prove that he can discern what you just said. Repetition of a command to evoke a specific response has nothing to do with cognitive listening. I would wager money that you speak to monkeys every day.
 To top this menagerie off, we inadvertently become monkeys attempting to respond intelligently to some monkey shit.
 This is only a 5 minute dive into the subject of "listening" and or reading, do you feel mislead at times? You may wish to adjust your listening settings?

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts