Thursday, September 13, 2018

Here's an example of a low level scammer

 I would like to think that those who come here and actually read my posts are well educated and prepared for these sorts of BS scams.
 I've already given instructions on how to trace emails and phone calls for "verification".




 So, I post things that I no longer need on C List and other similar sites to get rid of them or trade. I posted a high end RC Traxxas Revo 3.3 recently and I get a text from someone that says they want it.
They don't need to see it or make sure it works but they're sending me a check FedX - 1st red flag.

 I get the tracking number from the sender but haven't gone to get it because I'm out of the country but it's fake trust me. They want me to deposit it into my bank account and then they will send me directions for a "shipper" to pick it up. - 2nd red flag.

Now the person or persons are texting me every hour to make sure I deposited their check 3rd red flag.

*I told them I deposited the check just for the hell of it...smiles. I'm devious like that and enjoy this sort of Tom Foolery.

 Be careful and never drop your guard.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts