Friday, September 21, 2018

This reminded me of a time long gone

 If anyone remembers, "Open Minds 2012' or American Citizen's Admin" they'll remember when I gave out restaurant vouchers, money orders, gift cards and the like for successfully completing "online learning tasks".
 In Aguadilla, Puerto Rico I shared my small profits 100% with the students at the local college because they assisted me in looking up information which saved me time.
 I use to receive thank you "letters" not emails and I also received cookies, cakes and gift cards.
 Those days are no more! I'll even be taking down the contact form on this blog soon, if you don't care, why should I?

 I've been asked about money often and typically when I filed for patents there was a group that benefitted, not this time, it will only be me. I created the 6 new ideas and will just keep any and all profit to myself, thanks.


Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts