Thursday, September 20, 2018

Ok, I've had my moment of grief

 Learning of my puppy's health condition I searched a quick 30 websites, boiled it down and rendered it. He's not going to be a healthy dog as he gets older. I'm going to take care of him as best I can but if and when he goes blind or is in pain, he goes down. Just that simple. No tears about my "coveting" which is what most do or my little girlie (Being polite) assed feelings!
 You Bible thumpers, your book says/suggests that God gives you things for a limited time and then he takes them away. It's your book and as life kicks you in the ass, live up to your own BS. I live up to it and don't even believe the book. (I can't even get past the "Mary & Joseph" story! She told her hubby it was the Lord's baby... Whooooly, Mary would have been pulling 12" of sandal out her ass where I'm from, BIG chuckles)



Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts