Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I wish someone could teach me

 I observe individuals that care greatly for their countries, their cities and states. I also witness those who care deeply for their cars, homes, etc. and I just don't. 
 Everything I see is a gift and it's a gift, through experience, can be taken away in the blink of an eye. For the better part of my life, this has led me to discipline of emotions about such things. So what do I care about? Fresh air, a butterfly, clean water, good food, my puppy's health, a bird chirping, being clean, being organized and that's about it. And even these things may be gone in the blink of an eye.
 Maybe I'm just cold hearted?


*I remember a kid falling into the marina water in Merritt Island FL / Banana River Marina and as people yelled and screamed because of the alligators that were notorious there, I just dove in and grabbed the brat.
 After I pushed him up onto the dock I looked at the small crowd in disgust and walked back to my boat. 
 Giving a shit is not my best quality.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts