Thursday, September 20, 2018

Thinking of my last post about racism

 My sperm donor dad saw me enter the house as a child crying because the Black kids called me, "The milkman's baby and the White kids called me nigger". (I was born with blue eyes and blonde hair) He reached in his pocket and pulled out a fresh $50 bill and asked if I wanted it, to my delight. He stuck it out but when I tried to take it he wouldn't let it go. So I looked up and he asked what color was the bill and I said green. He then told me that if a person is caught up in the White or Black thing and have no money, stay the hell away from them because they aren't about shit.


 I grew I did and made a ton of money! My conflict with the states is that I'm beyond the whole color thing, it's stupid. If mankind survives long enough, HIGHLY DOUBTFUL, we will all be one color. We're already All mutts.

 Lastly, I prefer to be overseas because all that I've encountered, at 6'3, is, "Are you a basketball player"? Chuckles, all that most people want to know about me as I travel is, "Can you fix my website, electrical problems, computer problems, car problems or security problems"? No one gives a shit about my color.

 *****Thee funniest shit ever! Our farm in Bear Creek, NC. bordered a KKK family's farm and my great uncle had made a pact that my uncles and friends could get fruit from his place and that his kids could get chicken eggs and whatever else we grew plus hunt our land but NO fraternization!
 My uncle died and left the farm to Hippy & Tito so I took my Portuguese wife to meet my uncle and as we left to go get a couple bushels of Blue crab, we passed the KKK farm and there was the old geezer sitting in the driveway. (This is funny as shit) My uncle said "Hi, how's the family" and the old man mumbled. Then Hippy asked, "How's the daughter and the old guy turned red as hell! (My uncle was a motha fucka LOL) Then HAAAA, Hippy said, "I'm guessing your grand baby has grown and she's still half nigga" LMFAO
 I like to fell out of the car, I had tears rolling I laughed so hard!

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts