Monday, September 17, 2018

I was asked, "If you don't like it here, why don't you leave"? *Updated

 Leaving is Priority One for me! Leaving the states takes priority over my health and the health of my puppy. The conflict being that I have a $30,000 yacht and a $13,000 race truck and both are listed "for sale" in as many internet places that I could find.
 As much as I love my dog, I'm even willing to give him up! In fact, I will reduce the prices of everything before the end of "this" year and practically give them away.
 If you wish to purchase what I haven't sold already, contact me... "Please".



 *I want to leave so badly that I'm posting "Will work for room and board" in quite a few countries. I'm early retired w/ check, a polymath and opportunist, I don't need much.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts