Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Are you overweight, maybe you eat backward *Updated

It tends to be customary in the states to eat the biggest meal for dinner at the end of the day, that's ass backward. I don't need to quantify this statement as anyone with two eyes sees the population getting bigger and bigger while living shorter and shorter lives. (Contrary to what you may think, overweight people don't live so long)


A typical lunch for me.


 Your biggest meal of the day should be breakfast as you are "more likely" to burn the calories throughout the day. Lunch should always be simple and light so as not to bog down in the middle of your day. The last meal of the day should be your smallest. You'll be going to bed soon so how many calories do you think you'll burn over night? Snacks like plain popcorn, celery and carrots are great for a little treat after dinner.

****Someone emailed and said that they see what I eat for dinner in my posts.
 I can imagine what you may think but not many teens can keep up with me as I go about my daily routine.
 I only sleep 5 hours per day and sit for less than 4 hours per day. I don't drive anywhere and walk or ride a bike. I don't eat processed foods, fast foods or garbage. I don't eat salt or butter. I only fry and cook with peanut oil. I don't drink alcohol.
 All in all, most are not going to do what I do to eat as I do.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts