Monday, September 17, 2018

OMGosh, I have Facebook friends that are vexed because I won't invite them to my page

 My current Facebook page is a business page not for chatting, "gossiping" or anything else that "I" deem trivial.
 Also, my Facebook friendships typically included my following other's learning rules, religious rules and marital rules just for a few. Apologies but I don't follow rules, I create them.

 The rules for aviation and planes flying existed before mankind as birds were already doing so, how long did it take humans to combine laws and overcome obstacles before the Wright Brothers flew?



 What do you think I do here every day? I fracture "laws" and reconfigure them in applicable ways.
You can now be a chemist when you create Ceviche.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts