Sunday, September 16, 2018

I have no shame about my true self

 Well ok then, I believe there's a percentage of error about everything that I think yet I'm reluctant to change.




 I have a habit of thinking that if I have grasped a subject, everyone has.
 I do not believe men and women are equal, they are both perfect as they are but you do not compare apples to oranges.
 I do not believe most of what I read and even less of what I see with my eyes.
 I do not believe that everyone upon the earth should be here.
 When someone shares information with me or "how to's: I'm all ears but when a person "tells" me what to do they have just made an enemy.
 I do not believe humans are smarter than animals.
 I do not believe in "absolute" truths or facts.
 I do not believe we are the only sentient beings in our solar system or universe. I also entertain thoughts that we have been visited but we are too nasty, wasteful and stupid for other life forms to want to be bothered.
 I do not believe our government is for the people.
 I do not believe in gays adopting children.
 I do not believe that marriage has to recognized by the state.
 I believe that Americans are the most spoiled and lazy people on the planet.
 I do believe that organized religion is the greatest form of crowd control and its followers are too weak to walk without a crutch.
 I do believe that every adult should spend one week per year locked away from all people, media and social interactions.
 I do not believe in "right" or "wrong" yet these tools exist for the welfare of the society.
 I do not believe that the handicapped in any form should be allowed to propagate re-introducing faulty genetic material back into the gene pool.
 I do not believe that everyone has the right to vote without passing a basic test, nor does everyone have the right to have children without a basic test.
 I do not believe we are living in "the ends of times" yet an end will come.
 I do believe that a person with no job, limited education and living free with their parents, owning a $700 cell phone is a complete idiot.
 I do believe I have offended a percentage of the people who may read this post and I don't really care.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts