Monday, September 17, 2018

Ahh, someone used the contact form

 To answer your question, I make certain statements based in my belief that America is not my country, the earth is not my planet and the universe is not mine alone either.
 The "tools" of separation of individuals has played out since the beginning of mankind at it severs the average citizen no well being.
 "Everyone" has a negative thought about someone somewhere because they are of a different nationality, race, religion etc. and I believe 99% of the people on this planet have fallen into this mind set.
There are foods, drugs, methods of learning, reforms, better means and practices all around the world that we all could benefit from but will never see because of an invisible barrier that most support.


Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts