Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I love my chef job and my co-workers but

 I speak nicely and do the "light" chit-chat thingy at Chart House but I do Not fraternize. I found out something that I didn't want to know, every one of them is in some kind of strapping debt.
 If there was a devil, debt is it! I ate cheese sandwiches to pay off student loans and have a credit card I never use.
 I was under the impression that debt was the first thing you got rid of after college and when you married (Didn't work for me) was to have a combined effort to pay off such debts. I'm a fucking dinosaur!


 I'm going to do myself a favor, find a dark haired slim intelligent partner, skip out of America and not look back. The status quo mentality here is insane.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts