Tuesday, September 25, 2018

I have quite a few blogs

 I have experienced what happens when CV's and information is passed along from person to person in our new tech based world.  I can't even tell you how many CV's hit the trash by the time I read the first few lines.
 I have invented various formats / all patents pending to deliver your information to a recruiter or hiring manager in a way that will keep his or her attention. Even with my formats, the contents and substance of your resume/CV cannot be adjusted, you're proficient at the level that you put into your study and work.



 As you think to create your own formats, getting a patent using Google Blogger will be the battle of your life, chuckles. However, it is not impossible to sidestep me.
 For those that wish to have a "clickable" linked CV to apply by any media device to any HR, contact me here.

*I have friends back home that dedicated their lives to cutting corners and getting things for free and that's pretty much why they are still back home looking for EBT cards and Section 8 housing.

Featured Posts

When will individuals grasp that this is coming to your neighborhood sooner than later

                                                                              Click Me

Popular Posts