Sunday, September 23, 2018

A common misconception

 Many think that if they paid off all their debt their credit score would go up. Nope, hahaha, no it doesn't.
I paid off all my debt a few years back and my credit sucks "unless" I were to purchase a big ticket item and go back into debt. Purchasing a home or a car would create revolving credit and up my score. So another word, go into debt to increase my credit score? What type of shit is that?



 I don't want another home, I'm quite happy with buying boats cash. I don't want a daily car, I'm happy with paying drivers and am selling the race truck.

 So what can I do to increase my credit score? I called the professionals at Lexington Law, chuckles.


 You'll never guess what the 10 minute conversation produced in suggestions. I was told to get credit cards and buy things I can afford and make sure to pay my bills on time each month. WTF?

 So buy crap that I can afford with a line of credit and then pay interest on that credit line to someday have a credit score to afford shit I don't want?

 There you have it, another hilarious moment in the life of a polymath.

Featured Posts

When will individuals grasp that this is coming to your neighborhood sooner than later

                                                                              Click Me

Popular Posts