Tuesday, September 25, 2018

I dug through my phone book and called the doctor

 Yes, I still use paper phone books and I have a paid psychologist that I speak to by phone. (Find a psychologist in Daytona? LMAO I took Psych 301 at Buffalo State as a freshman and pointed out mistakes in my professor's book)



 As I had said, I wanted to find out if I was snooty or a racist.

 After a 30 minute word exchange, "He guided me to an answer". (If you're aware of how psychology works, "Guide to" is par for the course)
 I'm not a racist, it seems I don't like any groups of people but am there for individuals. As far as being snooty, it's a bit grey. I vehemently believe all people have talents yet few get up off their ass to develop these talents and make them marketable. Apparently, I'm not looking down on people but at the same time, I'm looking down at the way they think if that makes sense?

Featured Posts

When will individuals grasp that this is coming to your neighborhood sooner than later

                                                                              Click Me

Popular Posts