Monday, September 24, 2018

Damn! I may be stuck up and a racist *Whoooly Update

 With the future of my puppy, "Nietzsche's" health still uncertain, me being practical me, I began looking for a replacement.
I'm thinking an African Boerboel, Neopolitan Mastiff, Dogo Argentino or a Presa Cane Corso.
 Hahaha, this isn't funny. So I'm out on my nightly walk with Nietzsche and happened across a pier mate and we were talking about the situation when he suggested a pit bull...why? Without any tone in my voice, I quietly said, "I don't do trailer trash or ghetto fabulous mutts".
 I wasn't apologetic then and I'm not apologetic now, I meant what I had said.
*I'll get some professional advice in the morning.









 *Note to self > It's cool to talk about religions, Trump, bombing innocent civilians "but" never ever post about faggots, fat chicks or those ugly assed pit bulls or you will have even more angry emails to have to delete.

Featured Posts

When will individuals grasp that this is coming to your neighborhood sooner than later

                                                                              Click Me

Popular Posts