Monday, September 24, 2018

I finally got a true answer

 I rode my bike to the shop this morning to discuss a few things with Steve and by my not wearing a helmet the topic on injury and death came up. 
 The conversation was struck between Steve's new office manager, a Jewish/Christian customer and myself.
It was basically about my not caring much about life or death. The lady and the office management person (Let's call her Jill) were trying to "tell" me why I should be more concerned about life & death. I'm thinking, "Not this bullshit this early in the morning" but went on to ask why I should feel differently.
 They both entered ideas of their kids and watching their grandkids grow up, their life ambitions, so forth and so on. 
I waited patiently until they finished before I asked, "I have no children or unfulfilled ambitions so why should I feel as you do"? (Once again I restrained myself from any comment while they stumbled through their indoctrinated mental bookshelves for a replay)
 All they could come up with was, "We don't know what happens when you die". Wait, you kept your legs crossed, didn't curse, prayed for your sins and all the rest of that horse shit and you're afraid to go to your reward"?


 I believe I can safely say that your life/path has been dictated by fear and I believe I can also safely guess that neither of you have a passport and have never even traveled the states alone.

 Is it now that you can see that my path is not your path and vice versa? With all due respect, you may wish to refrain from suggesting how people feel about life and death until you start at their origin with intent to end and their destination because all we've proven is that you don't have a clue of "my path".

 So... "Your belief" is your belief yet no one has a fact to throw upon the table. Every time you take a belief and stand on it as a fact (Facts are even suspect) you're making a complete ass of yourself.

 Lastly, how many of your life choices are directed by fear?

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts