Wednesday, September 26, 2018

And I let him have it!

 I'm not mean (Maybe I am) and I never begin discussions with strangers outside of Good morning" or the like.
 I'm getting meat out of my freezer on the back of the boat for breakfast when a "man" that lives with his "mom" approaches me with a religious introduction.
It's generally the same with every approach in my life, "Are you prepared for the second coming of the Lord "brother"? (The "brother" crap pisses me off to no end, I'm no one's brother!)



 I'm good if the Lord comes back or doesn't, I could care less. Don't you live with your mom? "Yes". Where did you go to college? "I didn't" With your articulation of the English language I almost thought you were speaking Spanish. So...you live with your mom, you're over 40 I can tell, do you have kids? "Yes". Where are they? "With there mother"S" Do you work? "I'm looking".

 So let me get this straight, you're an unemployed "piece of work' living with your mom and have children that you do not support, speaking of the second coming of the Lord because someone "told" you what to say and your mental midget ass decided to approach me? Might I also suggest that before you save the world, try saving your mom from feeding and housing a grown assed man? This is a gated community and soliciting is prohibited but as long as you have the book, breaking the rules is ok huh?

Since you began this word exchange by questioning my preparedness for a fictional prophecy, allow me to ask you a real question, "Are you prepared for me to come off the back of this boat and deal with you for disrespecting me before breakfast with your bullshit"?

 The next time you approach someone, ask them do they have time to "waste" before you begin your spiel, jackass.

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts