Sunday, February 21, 2016

Quick clarification on my thoughts of, "God".


I love my God

 I've been often criticized because I don't pray like others. I don't go to church nor do I ever ask anything of the Lord.

 Why?

 Everything that I ever needed in Life He has already Given me. It's my "job" to search for the sequence or sequences to complete the equation.

 I don't forgive or forget.

 Why?

 In order to forgive I must have judged. To forget? People don't forget, that's just a flat out lie.

 I have found it to be more productive to simply see All people as, "People being people".
 Guess what, no matter what people do they can no longer surprize me. They're people being people, that's what people do.

 I was created in the specific at a certain place and time and I shall end, physically & Spiritually, in very much the same fashion.

 I'm not going to church or the Mosque with you, it's never going to happen!
 I'm not a herd or pack animal.

 Here's the funny thing about "belief systems", everyone has a different opinion and everyone is correct in their opinion "for themselves".
 You need more carrots? I need more kelp.

 It has become err apparent the true endeavor is to simply mind your own business.

 I have associates and friends from all walks of life, to look into their religious belief or belief system is as intrusive as looking into their bedroom windows as they make love, have sex or jerk off - whatever the case may be.

 Hell? Have you bumped your head? My God has toooo much love to have created or allowed to exist such a place....except..."in my own mind!
 There is no yeaterday, if there is, find it! Bring it to me so we can look at it. There is no tomorrow, watch the clock up until 11:59 and count the seconds down. A more intelligent being will see that by the time the clock clicks past 12:00, it's now today.
 Tomorrow simply never came.

What does that leave me with?

 It leaves me with the only operating room I have which is "now".
My now is my Heaven or hell "self imposed".

 My Spirit has been here since the Original Creation of All things. My physical body just jumped on my Spirit for a limited time ride here on earth.
 My body was designed to fall back off my Spirit allowing my Spirit to continue tumbling throughout eternity.

 My advice to myself is to continue to be happy, "Now" as I am uncertain that I can change the octave once the body falls off freeing my Spirit "once again".


 Live your life happy knowing you are correct in your belief "for you". No one else has to cater to your beliefs.
 You'll have a much happier life.

"Niko J"

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts