Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Productive reasons to have a blog.


1 - A blog allows an individual to study and or browse and collect information storing it all in one convenient location for further review.

2 - Blogging creates a timeline for multiple purposes such as: Reference points I.e. What was I thinking on 2 Nov 15'. Where was I on 3 Dec15'. What was my mindset on 1 Jan 16' etc.

3 - Depending on your situation and what you're striving for, a blog can be used to convey your train of thought.

4 - Blogging and sharing allows feedback by email and or phone without the horse crap of typical social media sites. You can moderate questions as well as get answers from the exchanging of ideas.

5 - Blogging, when adequately SEO'd, reaches individuals in countries that one may not be able to physically visit. This exchange can gain valuable insight as to the perceived conditions of individuals from around the world.

6 - Within this form of information storage, you're actually creating a book. It's literally your book / collection. No one can tell you what to save, keep as a draft or what to publish.

7 - For those heavy into psychology such as myself, my blog serves dual purpose: I can view it as "concrete" - What was I thinking? Or I can use it in the "abstract" - What was I not thinking?

8 - In advanced psychology, individuals learn that they create a vortex. What your core is, you attract. This blog is relatively new yet the correspondence I have tends to be with like minded people. This allows collaboration of ideas. Seldom will you get an email from someone angered by a post. Even if you do, in my case, the original post wasn't written by me in most instances. The argumentative can click the link and argue with the original author.

9 - Intellectual freedom.

10 - As I roam around the world, this gives me an outlet as well as solace. Out of nowhere comes a thank you or a "how to"?

11 - This type of blogging demands that I search for information aggressively and I have to read for hours on end. I can't blog it and not have a grasp on the concept illustrated now can I?

*12 - If you think that you can simply go to a site and copy & paste, my o my, you're about to learn quite a few things.

*These are just some of my reasons that have no value "unless" you assign a value to them. I am not the center of the universe and am not mentally emotionally needy. I don't need to feel you're for me or against me. "I Am, I Can & I Will".

Ιδού ο άνθρωπος
Welcome to my study hall.

"Niko J"


Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts