Thursday, August 23, 2018

"You can't handle the truth"

 I don't give a shit about human life and neither do most of you. Can you at least be honest "with yourself" about how you felt when you saw dead ISIS soldiers?





 OH! So you care about human life but "you get to pick who"?!

 After the death I've seen in my life, I'm desensitized to it all and having one of those high IQ's makes it even worse. Death begins (Actually before) when daddy's sperm enters mom's egg, from that point on you're going to die, a little sooner, a little later really doesn't matter.

 If it comes down to you and my puppy hanging off a cliff and I can only choose one, I hope you said goodbye to your kids.


 You might not want me to run ads for you anymore LOL LOL LOL

Featured Posts

Beautiful American Bully Pups for Sale

 

Popular Posts